Successful Play with Alex Lato
Alex is involved in dog sport training for almost a decade, especially in Schutzhund and Competitive Obedience. During his workshops he is going to highlight new ideas on building motivation, increasing confidence and improving relationship between dogs and handlers.
The session will have a theoretical part with a demo and practical one.
Please bring: pen and notebook, toys, harness, long leash.
Motivation and Confidence Booster!
For anyone that would like to improve their dogs' desire to play, confidence and relationship with own dog!
When? New dates coming soon!
Venue: Indoor training hall at Rycroft School of Equitation.
What will be covered?
* Building Reward Event for you dog.
* Understanding drives and motivation
* Developing desire to play
* Boosting dog's confidence
* Through dogs' eyes - chase, grip, tug, win, retrieve and release!